3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillhead Drive, Birstall, Batley, WF17
Offers in Region of
- Good Sized Semi Detached House
- Popular Location
- Larger Than Average Room Sizes
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Superb Dining Kitchen With High Gloss Units
- Conservatory To Rear
- Garage & Ample Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating Sys & UPVC Dg
Viewing is recommended of this particularly good sized semi detached property home that occupies a favourable position less than half a mile from Birstal town centre, where its good sized plot adds further appeal to its larger than average family orientated accommodation
Viewing is very much recommended of this very well maintained semi detached family home that occupies a good sized plot, less than half a mile from Birstal town centre where its larger than average living accommodation is given further appeal by its attractive rear garden and ample driveway parking. Internally, this well presented property includes an entrance hall with an entrance porch, has an impressive 15'1'' x 13'6'' lounge, a 18'5'' dining kitchen with modern high gloss kitchen with doors opening onto a rear facing conservatory, whilst the first floor provides three very good sized bedrooms - the smallest of which measures 9'0'' x 7'5'' and a house bathroom with a modern white suite. As well as UPVC double glazing, the property has a gas central heating system and solar panels.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62917346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE160312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.