3 bedroom house for saleWoking,Surrey
- Entrance hall
- Ground floor kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor study/second reception room
- Ground floor WC
- First floor reception room
- First floor bedroom
- First floor family bathroom
- Second floor master bedroom and en-suite
- Further second floor double bedroom
- Private enclosed rear garden with side access
Ideally located within a private gated development less than 1 mile from Woking mainline train station is this well presented modern family home.
This beautifully presented, modern town house is ideally set within a private gated development less than 200 metres to the Lion Retail Park. Less than 1 mile from the property is Woking town centre which offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities and the mainline train station that gets you to London Waterloo in approximately 25 minutes. The property is also conveniently less than 1 mile to Hoebridge Golf Centre. Internally this three story family home has been decorated to a high standard throughout with modern fixtures and fittings. The delightful private enclosed rear garden has a lawn, patio and decked area and can be accessed through double doors from the kitchen/dining room. To the front you have two allocated parking spaces. Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2199249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.