4 bedroom bungalow for saleMicawber Avenue, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB8
- Reception room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three ground floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- First floor bedroom & en-suite shower room
- Off road parking & double garage
- Private rear garden
- EPC Rating D
- 2222 Sq. Ft. (206.4 Sq. M)
Situated on a quiet road in Hillingdon, this four bedroom detached bungalow provides light and airy interiors and benefits from having two bathrooms, off street parking and a garage.
The ground floor comprises a reception room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. The first floor has a spacious bedroom with an en-suite shower room and eaves storage space. Outside, there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking and access to the garage. The rear garden is private with a large lawn and patio area.
Micawber Avenue is situated off Pield Heath Road, within easy reach of Hillingdon Hospital, local shops, schools and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62918587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.