3 bedroom house for saleThe Strand, Hayling Island
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Property
- Detached Family Home
- Stones Throw from the Beach
- Attractive Walled Rear Garden
- Modern and Well Presented
- Popular Hayling Island Location
- Separate Dining Area
- En Suite to Master Bedroon
- EPC Rating: D
Leaders are delighted to offer an extremely well presented three bedroom property. This three bedroom home is located on the popular Hayling Island just a stones throw from the beach. There is a modern feel as you approach the property with the new england cladding giving an up to date but yet seaside vibe and the driveway provides parking for several cars.
Downstairs the property offers an open plan feel whilst still giving you the element of flexible separate dining arrangements. The first floor has 2 double bedrooms with the 3rd bedroom being a large single you also have a main family bathroom and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. The garden has been designed to its best potential by having a summer house at the furthest end to enjoy the most of the evening sun as well as a patioed area where you can sit and enjoy the sun throughout the day. EPC Rating: D
This property is a must see, viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62922247.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27444144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.