Land for saleEastgate, Cowbridge
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY IN COWBRIDGE
- POTENTIAL FOR COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL
- SHOP, FORMER COTTAGES & COACH HOUSES
- FRONT VEHICULAR ACCESS
- EXTENSIVE OUTSIDE/PARKING SPACE - CF71
- ONE OF WALES' MOST DESIRABLE SPOTS!
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL IN COWBRIDGE (CF71) - An exceptional and rare opportunity to acquire a former builders' merchants yard and associated buildings in this prime location. Subject to planning consent, this is a great opportunity for the speculative investor to establish a foothold in Cowbridge and to develop the site. Currently there is a shop, plus various former cottages and coach houses to the rear and a wealth of open space. Importantly there is front vehicular access. Cowbridge is a market town full of individual shops, boutiques, eateries and so on. It is served well by public transport (bus) and with associated links to the Welsh capital, Cardiff.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8125178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Davies Estate Agents, Rhoose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.