3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePaidmyre Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Unique Bungalow
- Excellent School Catchment Area
- Close to Local Amenities
- Desirable Area
Allen & Harris are pleased to present to the market this detached bungalow which sits in an enviable location of open aspect views and convieince of ammienties. With choice positioning and immediate school catchment this rarely available home will certainly prove popular.
Upon entering by way of a large hallway, with storage, you will find a light and spacious entrance to a beautiful home.
This delectable property offers versatility of accommodation with the additional bonus of conversion and extension. With two reception rooms, bedroom, kitchen, family bathroom and extended area this home offers everything required to prove popular to all buyers.
On the lower level the reception rooms, with the front offering a large bay window provides an open aspect and the rear facing providing a large room lending itself for both sitting and dining gives the ideal space for family time and entertaining. This room also allows access to the rear private, landscaped garden by patio doors. With these rooms the property offers plenty of natural daylight and with an extended dining area found off the fully fitted kitchen this adds to highlight this feature. The kitchen offers integrated appliances, a wine chiller, 5 ring gas hob and a large pantry style storage area allowing for dryer and further appliance storage.
On the upper level there are two further bedrooms of double proportions with the larger of the two having en-suite facility. Both rooms also provide double door wardrobes. The cleverly designed WC completes upstairs and with the finish of these rooms completes the high standard that runs throughout the home.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 10' 8" ( 2.92m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 11' ( 3.25m x 3.35m )
Living Room 14' 8" at max x 14' 4" ( 4.47m at max x 4.37m )
Family Room 12' 4" at max x 18' 1" ( 3.76m at max x 5.51m )
Bedroom 9' 2" at max x 12' 4" ( 2.79m at max x 3.76m )
Bathroom 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 16' 8" at max x 16' 2" ( 5.08m at max x 4.93m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 16' 1" at max x 13' 1" at max ( 4.90m at max x 3.99m at max )
Wc 3' 6" x 7' 5" ( 1.07m x 2.26m )
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is located within close reach of Glasgow City Centre. Commuter routes are served by the M77, M8 and Glasgow motorways which also provide relatively short journey times to both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports. Regular train and bus services to Glasgow, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast. Patterton & Whitecraigs Train Stations are also within a short drive.
For those with young families, the property sits close to some of Scotland's highest achieving primary and secondary schools, including Mearns and St Clare's Primary Schools, St. Ninian's High School and the new state of art Eastwood High School.
Newton Mearns is recognised as providing amongst the highest standards of local amenities including a range of supermarkets, banks, boutique shops and restaurants. Local sports and recreational facilities include Parklands Country Club, David Lloyd Rouken Glen, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs and a number of private bowling and tennis clubs. Paidmyre Road is conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre and Waitrose & Tesco at Greenlaw Village Retail Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.