4 bedroom town house for saleLee Terrace London SE3
- Spacious 4 Double Bedroom House
- 4 Storey Family Home
- 2 Master Bedrooms with En Suites
- Private Patio Garden Area
- 2,098 Internal Sqft
- Close to Excellent Transport Links
Forbury has been welcomed into the peaceful setting of Lee Terrace. Showcasing this stunning four double bedroom family home. Consisting of a high specification throughout. The location is next to none with excellent transport links close by. Please call to arrange your viewing today.
This spacious house is set over four floors and boasts 2,098 sqft of internal accommodation.
This family homes showcases a substantial kitchen/dining area with porcelain floor tiling leading out into the beautiful patio and landscaped garden. Furnished with state-of-the-art Miele appliances – including multi-zone induction hob, oven, combination microwave and under-counter wine cooler – the full height kitchen suites feature Silestone worktops and stunning matt black taps to the kitchen.
The elegant master bedrooms feature double-height windows and contemporary fitted wardrobes. The adjoining en suite bathroom offers a little extra luxury; walk-in shower, glass finished bath screens and custom designed vanity units. The sleek and luxurious bathroom features a steel bath and a custom designed mirrored vanity unit. The wall-mounted towel radiators, semi-recessed washbasins and matt black fittings all come together to make a bold design statement.
Blackheath is extremely well connected to central London by rail, bus and road – perfect for daily commutes or trips away. The South Circular is only half a mile away, bringing you within easy reach of Gatwick Airport and the South Coast. Alternatively you can head to Greenwich and travel on the DLR or the Jubilee Line to the City, Canary Wharf or West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P227120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.