2 bedroom bungalow for saleGray Avenue, Hesleden, Co Durham, TS27
- Beautiful Two Bed Detached Bungalow
- Gas c/h/s & Double Glazing
- Refitted Quality Bathroom/w.c.,
- Extensive Plot, Driveway & Garage
- EPC Rating: D
Occupying a lovely, spacious plot on the edge of this rural village is a fabulous, spacious two bedroom detached bungalow which has been sympathetically improved and upgraded by its current owner to provide a cottage like interior. Boasting gas central heating system, double glazing, lounge/dining room with welcoming log burner set in Inglenook surround, kitchen/breakfast room enjoying open rural and sea views beyond, two double bedrooms and refitted stylish and contemporary bathroom/w.c., Offering a generous plot with well tended gardens to front and rear, ample lengthy driveway, single garage and enjoying fabulous sea views at rear of property. If its rural, countryside living that you are looking for then look no further than this delightful home which is conveniently situated within such easy access to the A19 and local coastal regions. We have plans available on file which have been drawn up to extend the property (planning permission to be obtained if any prospective buyer wish to do so)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62924122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTL170249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.