4 bedroom detached house for saleHarvest Street, Stirling
- 4 Bed Detached Modern Villa
- Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Bright Interior
- GCH/DG, Garden & Large Driveway
- EPC - D(67)
A well-presented 4 bedroom detached villa with a preferred end of cul-de-sac setting within a popular modern development with views to Wallace Monument.
The bright and airy home consists of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with attractive box bay window open plan to dining area with patio doors onto rear garden, breakfasting kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, family bathroom with over bath shower and four bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower facilities.
The home is freshly decorated in neutral tones throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complimented by newly fitted carpeting which is included within the sale. Warmth is provided by a gas central heating system and double glazing is installed.
A sizeable mono-block driveway to the front of the home provides off street parking for 2 family sized cars and in-turn allows access to the single integral garage. The rear private garden is generous in size and mainly laid to lawn. Substantial timber fencing provides a family friendly environment and aids privacy and security.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well- known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. A regular local bus service is available into Bridge of Allan as well as Stirling Centre. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Dining Room 10' 1" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.07m max x 2.31m max )
Lounge 15' 1" into box bay x 9' 11" ( 4.60m into box bay x 3.02m )
Bedroom 10' 9" max x 10' max ( 3.28m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Bedroom 7' 10" x 7' max ( 2.39m x 2.13m max )
Bedroom 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62927843.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.