4 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Close, Gislingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Generous Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Multiple Off Road Parking
*** UNDER OFFER *** An extremely well presented executive detached family house, situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac of exclusive detached houses, benefiting three reception rooms, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, double garage and generous west facing rear garden.
Situated at the end of a private road, is this extremely well presented executive four bedroom family house occupying a deceptive plot with mature trees and shrubs surrounding the borders. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloak room, a generous lounge with a fire place and multifuel stove, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast area and utility room. To the first floor, the property offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the front of the property offers a generous drive way providing multiple off road parking and leads to the detached double garage. To the rear, there is an attractive westerly aspect. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a generous patio area and a kitchen garden including potting shed and raised vegetable beds.
The property has been very well looked after by the current owner and would make a fantastic family home.
Front aspect double glazed window and door, tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, hand wash basin, low level flush W/C, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge 21' 7" x 12' 9" ( 6.58m x 3.89m )
Front aspect double glazed window, two side aspect double glazed windows and a rear aspect double glazed door to the fully enclosed west facing rear garden, carpet, two radiators and fire place with multi-fuel stove.
Dining Room 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Study 12' x 6' 4" ( 3.66m x 1.93m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.84m )
Side aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, work surface with 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob, recessed spot lights, a range of wall and base mounted units, integral dishwasher, opening to;
Breakfast Area 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
Side aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed door to garden, radiator and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' ( 2.36m x 1.52m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring, work surface, space for washing machine, oil fired boiler and water softener.
Radiator, carpet, airing cupboard and loft access. Doors to;
Bedroom 1 17' 3" max x 10' 3" ( 5.26m max x 3.12m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet. Door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and tiled shower cubical, recessed spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet
Bedroom 3 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Front aspect double glazed window, panelled bath, tiled splash backs, radiator, tiled shower cubical, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, recessed spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
To the front of the property there is an extensive tarmac driveway providing multiple off road parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached double garage, pathway to front door and lawned frontage with side access which leads to the fully enclosed west facing rear garden. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a generous patio area and a wealth of mature shrubs and flowering borders.
To the southern aspect, there is a kitchen garden with a kitchen garden including a potting shed and raised vegetable beds.
Garage 17' x 17' 7" ( 5.18m x 5.36m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed door, two up and over doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62927861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.