4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Lane, Woodford, Stockport, SK7
- STUNNING EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI
- IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF WOODFORD
- HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- FANTASTIC OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH AMPLE PARKING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH STUNNING VIEWS
- INTERNAL VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
STUNNING EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER WOODFORD. Presented to a high standard throughout this property is sure to impress. With accommodation comprising spacious entrance hall, integral garage, Lounge with feature gas fire, snug/office, utility room leading through to the downstairs WC. The main feature of this property aside from the views is the fantastic open plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen area to the rear of the property which is sure be be the hub of a buyers home. With a vaulted ceiling, skylight and double doors onto the rear garden allowing plenty of natural light and a range of modern eye and base level kitchen units with complimentary work surfaces, space for dining and lounge area great for entertaining. To the first floor are four good size bedrooms complete with ensuite shower room to the master and spacious family bathroom with white suite. Set back from the road there is ample parking with the block paved driveway. Gated access leading down the side of the property to the rear. Large rear garden with patio leading onto lawned garden with raised decking and stunning views beyond. Internal viewing strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62932225.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8784645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawler & Co, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.