2 bedroom flat for saleMariners Heights, Penarth
- First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Quiet Location
- Large Living Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Ideal First Time Buyers
An ideal property for the first time buyer or investor to purchase this two bedroom first floor flat in this popular development within walking distance of town centre and Cardiff barrage.
A great opportunity for the first time to purchase this modern two bedroom first floor flat situated in this poular development on the outskirts of Penarth being within walking distance of town centre and Cardiff bay barrage.The property offers spacious accommodation with two bedrooms, living room kitchen and bathroom with allocated parking to front of property .
Enter into porch with post boxes ,inner door into lobby stairs to first floor.
Enter into hallway with laminate flooring,built in airing cupboard ,recess for coats .Doors to all rooms.Textured and coved ceiling.Storage heater.
Lounge 17' x 10' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.25m )
Large lounge with bay window to front with storage shelf.Storage heater ,tv aerial point,.Textured and coved ceiling.Archway opening into kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and floor units with matching worktop surfaces.Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.Extractor hood ,ceramic hob and electric oven .Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Window to front.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom with window to front .Storage heater .Textured and coved ceiling .Laminate flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over .Low level wc and wash hand basin.Vanity wall cupboard .Tiled floor.Dual shaving socket .Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.17m x 1.98m )
Good sized bedroom with window to front and side.Storage heater .Textured and coved ceiling .
There are two allocated parking spaces
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62932594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.