3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhitehall Street, WAKEFIELD
- GUIDE PRICE: £90,250 - £95,000
- 3 Bedroom End Terrace
- UPVC and GCH
- Enclosed rear garden
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE: £90,250 - £95,000. This End Terrace Property is ideally situated for access to Wakefield City Centre with a frequent public transport into Wakefield, approximately a mile from Wakefield Westgate Railway Station. Approximately two miles to Jcn 40/M1 motorway.
GUIDE PRICE: £90,250 - £95,000. End terraced property creating an excellent opportunity to the investor or perhaps the first time buyer. Complete with gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, to the first floor landing three bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite. Enclosed rear garden.
Ideally situated for access to Wakefield City Centre, with frequent public transport into Wakefield, approximately one mile from Wakefield Westgate Railway Station. Approximately two miles to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway.
Access to cellar.
Lounge 11' 5" x 12' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.63m )
Window to the rear aspect. Wooden door to access the rear garden. Fitted kitchen in a range of wall and base units, sink, gas oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler housed here, in-built storage cupboard. Access to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
Window. Built-in wardrobes, storage cupboard, feature fireplace.
Bedroom 2 12' x 5' 2" inc. wardrobes, plus recess ( 3.66m x 1.57m inc. wardrobes, plus recess )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w.c., radiator.
Enclosed to rear mainly paved with fence and hedged borders, shed for storage, access for bins and an outhouse for storage.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate and continue onto the A638 Dewsbury Road, just past the BMW and VW dealership take right hand turn onto Whitehall Street, this property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62933753.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.