3 bedroom flat for saleKingfisher House, Battersea Reach, London, SW18
- Light and airy accommodation exceeding 1,250 sq. ft.
- Set on the tenth floor of an award-winning iconic modern development
- Panoramic views encompassing the River Thames, London and the North Downs
- Large wrap-around balcony, accessed from the living room and two of the bedrooms
- Impressive open plan reception room/kitchen with ample space for dining and floor to ceiling windows Stylish kitchen area with integrated kitchen appliances
- Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms and modern family bathroom
- Secure car park with two parking spaces and bike storage
- Concierge service/security, a lift and a video entry-phone system
- A short walk from Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction mainline stations
James Pendleton takes enormous pleasure in introducing to the market this wonderful three bedroom apartment with spectacular south-westerly views. The apartment is set on the tenth floor of this iconic modern development which benefits from beautifully maintained communal areas and gardens, a concierge, lift and a video-phone entry system, and secure parking.
Once inside, the property is charmingly presented with neutral décor, floor to ceiling windows and contemporary fittings throughout. The accommodation exceeds 1250 sqft and comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboards, a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and views over the Thames, a second double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a southerly aspect. The family bathroom is spacious and the third bedroom again has views over the river.
The contemporary kitchen has integrated appliances and looks on to a very generous and bright reception room perfect for entertaining. It also has an impressive west facing wrap-around balcony, providing far-reaching views south as far as the North Downs and over the Thames.
Further benefits of this award-winning development include a 24-hr concierge service, a secure bike storage and two parking spaces in the private underground car park. The property is located within a few moments' walk of the bars and restaurants of Old York Road with easy access to Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction mainline stations with regular services connecting Central London, the West End and the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62934860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.