4 bedroom detached house for saleWest End, Southampton
- Superb Four/Five Bedroom Detached House with Further Study/Bedroom Five
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- 18' x 16'8" Lounge
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Utility Room
- Garage and Ample off Road Parking
- Enclosed well proportioned Rear Garden
- EPC = C (75)
A stunning four/five bedroom detached property in the sought after area of West End located in a private cul de sac of only three properties and benefiting from a sizeable sitting room with fireplace and patio doors opening to the rear garden and a large entrance hall leading to the kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room with bay window, study, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor opens to a galleried landing area leading to the larager than average master bedroom with en-suite, three additional bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with mature planting and a patio seating area. A garage and block paved driveway offer off road parking for several cars. The property is enviably located within this sought after address away from the main thoroughfares, yet conveniently placed to be within easy access of West End and its local amenities. For the commuter there is access nearby to the M27/M3 motorways and Southampton Airport/Parkway train stations offering direct services to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62935708.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8335348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.