2 bedroom terraced house for saleLowfields Avenue, Ingleby Barwick
- An Opportunity to Purchase an Outstanding, Significantly Refurbished Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Enjoying A Delightful Position Within the Popular Lowfields Development in Ingleby Barwick
- The Property Presents to A 'Show House' Standard & Would Appeal in Particular to First Time Buyers
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge with Tasteful Decor
- Impressive Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Good Quality Units, Built-In Oven & Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Two Delightful Bedrooms Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Superb Re-Fitted Bathroom with A Nicely Presented White Three-Piece Suite & Attractive Tiling
- Landscaped Gardens & Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is a superb example of a modern style two bedroom terrace house is as close to a 'Show Home' as you are likely to get. Over the past few years it has seen an unbelievable amount of modernisation and refurbishment, all for the benefit of the next lucky owner.
3.12m to robes x 2.18m - 10'3" to robes x 7'2". Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Radiator and double glazed window.
2.84m x 1.42m
Re-fitted white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower above and screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Attractive wall and floor tiling, chrome effect heated towel rail and built-in over stairs cupboard.
Gardens & Parking
Lawned front garden. To the rear there is a delightful enclosed garden which has been attractively landscaped with ornamental gravelled sections, a variety of shrubs and a paved patio area. In addition, there is a driveway providing off street parking.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
With an attractive replacement entrance door and internal door to …………..
4.8m including staircase x 3.76m - 15'9" including staircase x 12'4". Laminate flooring, coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window and open tread staircase leading to the first floor.
3.76m x 2.72m
Re-fitted wall and floor units with complementary worktops and incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in oven with extractor fan in canopy above. Integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and wall mounted Baxi Duo-tec combination boiler enclosed in a unit. Radiator, coved ceiling and patio doors to the rear garden.
3.2m to robes x 2.72m - 10'6" to robes x 8'11". Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Radiator and double glazed window.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62938057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.