4 bedroom detached house for saleTalbenny Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- An Impressive Detached Family Home with TWO ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS & a Refitted BATHROOM
- Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Setting in the Roundhill Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Occupying a Pleasant Corner Position with Nicely Tended Front & Rear Gardens, a Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Spacious Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Having a Bay Window to the Front
- Separate Dining Room with Patio Doors Leading to the Private Rear Garden
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen with High Gloss Units, Built in Double Oven, Ceramic Hob & Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & the Two Main Bedrooms Provide En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Refitted Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Inset Wall Mounted TV, Together with a Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
An Impressive Detached Family Home with TWO ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS and a Refitted BATHROOM. Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Setting in the Roundhill Area of Ingleby Barwick. Occupying a Pleasant Corner Position with Nicely Tended Front and Rear Gardens, a Double Width Driveway and Single Garage.
1.42m x 1.12m
4.98m x 3.35m
measured into bay.
3.2m x 2.9m
4.83m x 2.87m
reducing to 8'5.
4.11m including wardrobes x 3.7m plus recess - 13'6 including wardrobes x 12'2 plus recess. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
En-Suite Shower Room
4.1m maximum x 2.5m - 13'5 maximum x 8'2. Built in wardrobe.
En-suite Shower Room Two
3.3m x 2.62m
2.46m x 2.44m
2.26m x 2.13m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with a double width driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, wall mounted boiler, power points and lighting. The rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and is again mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundary and paved patio area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62939842.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING120057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.