1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRoyal Court, Newton Abbot
Sold by Us
- One-bedroom, ground-floor apartment
- Remote intercom entry system
- Ideal for a first-time buyer/investor
- Open-plan living space
- Modern kitchen
- Low-maintenance garden
- Basement garage
- Central location
- Well-presented throughout
An opportunity to purchase a ground-floor one-bedroom apartment with a garden and parking, in a central location, a short walk from the shops and eateries in the market town of Newton Abbot. The property is one in a modern development of fifteen apartments and is well-presented and warm with gas central heating, double-glazing and neutral décor throughout.
A remote intercom entry system provides secure access into the communal lobby, with post-boxes for all flats, and a door leads into a stairwell and the entrance to the apartment.
Inside, it immediately feels warm and welcoming with cream carpets underfoot. The hallway has a handy storage cupboard, light from an obscured-glass window to the garden, and a door into the modern, open-plan living space. The kitchen area has a durable wood-effect vinyl floor, plenty of granite-effect worktop space, with brick-pattern tiled splashbacks, and a range of dark, wood-effect units providing storage. There is a built-in fan-oven, a halogen hob and stainless-steel extractor hood above, floor space for an upright fridge/freezer, and space beneath the draining board for a washing machine. There is room for a table and chairs, ideal for any occasion and the living space is carpeted with plenty of natural light from a window and patio door to the garden.
The bedroom is a spacious double, with a recess for a wardrobe, and the bathroom is a good size, part-tiled with a tile-effect vinyl floor, a bath, shower above, a WC and pedestal basin, in white, and a chrome heated towel rail.
Outside, the garden is low maintenance with an area of artificial lawn, and is bordered by galvanised steel and obscured-glass partition and balustrade. A great outside space for alfresco dining or sharing a bottle of wine with friends and relations.
A roller-shutter door from the roadside, leads into the basement garage, where there is allocated parking for one car. Additional parking is available on-road where a resident's parking permit scheme is in operation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182010857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Newton Abbot - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.