2 bedroom apartment for saleBarlow Moor Road, West Didsbury
- Raised ground floor apartment within a period conversion
- Bright and airy with large tri aspect windows
- Welcoming entrance hallway with utility cupboard
- Spacious living/dining room and moden fitted kitchen
- Two generous sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom
- Well maintained communal grounds and ample parking
Ideal for first time buyers! This spacious modern two bedroom apartment is found within a charming period conversion located in a prominent position close to both Didsbury and West Didsbury Villages. The property offers bright and airy accommodation created by the large tri aspect windows and tall ceiling heights throughout.
Presented to a high standard throughout this raised ground floor apartment is positioned within a fantastic converted Victorian Mansion house within a short walk to both Didsbury and West Didsbury's excellent local amenities and transport links.
The accommodation consists of a welcoming entrance hallway with utility cupboard, fabulous living/dining room, high spec modern fitted kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
The apartment is set within well maintained communal grounds with ample parking for each apartment to the rear of the building.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62941600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 669290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Didsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.