2 bedroom terraced house for saleHorn Street, Hythe, Kent
- Pretty 2 bedroom terraced period cottage
- Lounge area with open fireplace
- Dining area and modern kitchen area
- Close to beach and woodland
- Easy access to M20 motorway, no onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (56)
If you have always wanted to own a cosy cottage then this one might be just for you. It has the best of both worlds as it is close to Paraker Woods, where you can stroll through the trees kicking up the leaves on a crisp autumnal afternoon, and the seafront at the bottom of the hill, where you can enjoy paddling in the surf during the warmer months. Alternatively, you are only a short distance from the village pub, where you can sit outside and enjoy some amazing food with a cold pint. What more could you ask for?
This home is ready for you to move straight into and unpack, so there is no need to worry about redecorating or refurbishment here. You can picture yourself curled up on the sofa in the lounge area in front of the open fireplace, basking in the warm glow whilst listening to the logs crackling in the hearth. This will be the perfect way to relax at the end of a long day.
If you enjoy entertaining you will love the kitchen and dining areas. The modern kitchen area is ideal for whipping up a meal, before sitting around the dining table. During the summer months you can sit here with the patio doors open to let the cool breeze blow in.
The garden is low maintenance and easy to look after so you can spend more time exploring the surrounding countryside.
What the Owner says:
What attracted me to my lovely cottage was the amazing location. I travel all over the county by car so having easy access to the M20 is a real bonus and if I need to commute to London I can get the high speed train from Folkestone West, which will get me into London St Pancras in approximately 50 minutes.
When it comes to shopping you will be spoilt for choice as there is a Tesco at the top of Horn Street and in the nearby town of Hythe there is a Waitrose, a Sainsburys and an Aldi.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 13'10 (4.22m) narrowing to 12'8 (3.86m) x 10'10 (3.30m)
- Dining Area: 10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 9'8 (2.95m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'10 x 6'10 (2.69m x 2.08m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 (4.19m) narrowing to 12'9 (3.89m) x 10'10 (3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 (3.38m) narrowing to 10'1 (3.08m) x 10'10 (3.30m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.