3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpper Halliford
- Family home with extension potential (STPP)
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Through Lounge/diner with log burning stove
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Attached garage and workshop
- Southerly backing garden
- Close to village and station
This early 1960s 3 bedroom home has all the right ingredients for a growing family with its downstairs cloakroom, utility area, enclosed sunny garden and extension potential (subject to planning). Improvements have been made over the years including an extension to the garage with a workshop behind, cavity wall insulation, installation of a log burning stove and patio doors opening onto the garden. The through lounge/diner is a lovely light and sunny room with the log burner creating a cosy focal point. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of beech wood style units inset with a gas hob, cooker and electric double oven. The dishwasher is integrated and provision made for a fridge/freezer. A side door opens into a covered side passage, which makes a useful utility area and leads to the garage and workshop. To the first floor are 3 good-sized bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the bathroom that has been fitted with a 3-piece suite including a corner bath. Outside: The neatly kept, southerly backing rear garden extends to approximately 40 with a patio bordered by shrub beds leading to a central lawn. To the side is a pond and to the rear is a raised bed and a garden shed. Council Tax Band: D
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 377677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.