3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Johns Road, Barking
- Recently Refurbished to High Standard
- 3 Bed 3 Reception Period House
- Private Garden & Patio
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Within easy reach of Barking Station
Neptune Homes are pleased to offer for sale a deceptively spacious three bedroom, three reception extended mid terraced family home.
The house has been recently refurbished to a high standard and incorporates three bedrooms on the first floor and a family bathroom. On the ground floor there are two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen and a rear third reception/dining room. To the rear there is a good sized garden, great for the kids and for entertaining.
Other features and benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating and wood flooring throughout.
Conveniently located within comfortable walking distance of Barking Town Centre, you have great road and travel links. These include the A13 & A406. Both Upney & Barking stations are just over a half mile away. There are also ample local bus routes, recreational facilities, an abundance of shopping facilities and primary and secondary schools.
Offered for sale chain free, this is a must see property. To arrange a viewing, please call and speak to one of our friendly sales team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8252947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neptune Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.