3 bedroom town house for saleBattle Square, Reading, RG30
- Three Storey Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Area
- Low Maintance Rear Garden
- Two Parking Spaces with one space in Secure Underground Car Parking
- Conveniently Located for Amenities
- Shops and Transport Links
- Close to Reading Train Station
Offered to the market without a chain is this fantastic three bedroom family home with spacious 16 feet lounge, seperate kitchen and three good sized bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom. The property is in a prime location close to all the local amenities and less than a mile from the Reading Train Station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS89916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.