2 bedroom park home for saleEastbourne Heights, Oaktree Lane, Eastbourne, BN23
- Detached bungalow
- En suite to master bedroom
- High specification throughout
- Quiet residential location
- Office and guest bathroom
- A Class energy rating
INDULGE IN PURE LUXURY
This detached property is considered to have been finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and is situated within a quiet residential location and close to fields where you can enjoy walks through the countryside. Eastbourne's busy town centre is only a short bus ride away, which has a train station offering direct links into Brighton and London.
When stepping into this property you will firstly notice the impressive décor and high quality finishing's. Heading left you are greeted by a kitchen that comprises granite work tops, a range of wall and base level units, integrated oven, gas hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer and breakfast bar.
The dining area is open plan to the kitchen and overlooks the SUNNY GARDEN. The formal living room is triple aspect and an excellent place to relax and listen to music through the BUILT IN BLOUETOOTH SPEAKERS.
Heading towards the other end of the home you pass the office. There is an has an inner hall with doors leading to the bedroom one with fitted wardrobe, a door to the EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, to include a walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail and a further door to the WALK IN WARDROBE.
The GUEST BATHROOM includes a Jacuzzi bath, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Finally a further feature to this property is the SECOND RECEPTION ROOM that has ample space to be converted into a FURTHER BEDROOM, drawing room or studio.
Further perks of the property include the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and off road parking.
The private estate that this home is on is exclusively for the over 45's with no children but pets are very welcome.
Call Oakfield today to arrange your viewing.
Living Room 6.43m (21'1) Max x 3.38m (11'1) Max
Kitchen 4.62m (15'2) x 3.12m (10'3)
Third Reception Room 6.71m (22') Max x 5.38m (17'8) Max
Dining Room 3m (9'10) Max x 3.2m (10'6) Max
Office 1.5m (4'11) Max x 2.26m (7'5) Max
Bedroom One 2.87m (9'5) Max x 3.12m (10'3) Max
Council Tax Band - A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62950550.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 99138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.