4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrevarrack Noweth, Gulval, Penzance
Sold by Us
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT: ENTRANCE HALL
- 18FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * KITCHEN * BATHROOM
- REAR COURTYARD * APPROVED PLANNING PERMISSIONS FOR AN ADDITIONAL TWO BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL FOR AN ADDITIONAL APARTMENT SUBJECT TO ANY NECESSARY PLANNING PERMISSIONS
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT: THREE BEDROOMS * LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM * KITCHEN * BATHROOM
- EPC RATING FOR GROUND FLOOR FLAT: D
- EPC RATING FOR FIRST FLOOR FLAT: D
This very individual property has potential for a variety of uses, namely a pure investment with both apartments producing in the region of approximately £1200.00 per calendar month. Alternatively, the property would be of obvious interest to those seeking a good sized property to live in with an additional self-contained unit to provide income. Approved planning permission exists to enlarge the size of the ground floor apartment or alternatively would make an ideal further self-contained studio apartment (subject to any necessary planning permissions). The property is very conveniently situated for the church, school and public house in the heart of this very popular village, close to the town of Penzance and we would recommend an early appointment to view.
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT Double glazed door to:
ENTRANCE LOBBY Door to:
HALLWAY Large walk in storage space.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18' 1" x 11' 2" (5.51m x 3.4m) Four windows, panel heater.
KITCHEN 15' 2" x 11' 1" (4.62m x 3.38m) Range of built in units with integral stainless steel sink unit with adjoining worksurface, three base cupboards, built in oven and hob with chrome extractor above, wall mounted cupboards, additional full length worksurface.
INNER HALLWAY Door to the outside.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with tiled surround and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, window, integral ceiling lights.
BEDROOM 1 13' 2" x 9' 4" (4.01m x 2.84m) Window with pleasant outlook, panel heater, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion heater.
OUTSIDE Enclosed good sized courtyard area enjoying a good degree of privacy. Useful garden shed.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR WITH ACCESS FROM EXTERNAL STAIRCASE.
FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT Double glazed door to:
ENTRANCE LOBBY Built in cupboard, door and panels to:
ENTRANCE HALL 21' (6.4m overall)
LOUNGE 15' 7" x 12' 3" (4.75m x 3.73m) Dual aspect, fireplace, night storage heater.
DINING ROOM 11' 4" x 9' 6" (3.45m x 2.9m) Window, night storage heater.
KITCHEN 12' 2" x 10' 10" (3.71m x 3.3m) Stainless steel sink unit with adjoining worksurface, three base cupboards, additional worksurface, window to the side, plumbing for washing machine, built in cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 11' 7" x 10' 6" (3.53m x 3.2m) Built in cupboards, night storage heater.
BEDROOM 2 13' x 11' 6" (3.96m x 3.51m) Window to the front, night storage heater.
BEDROOM 3 9' 10" x 7' 6" (3m x 2.29m) Window to the side, built in cupboard.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower attachments, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
DIRECTIONS The property is situated just off the B3311, Penzance to St. Ives road on the hairpin bend by the chapel. To get here, head out of Penzance passing the railway station and take the turning left signposted St. Ives just after Chyandour. Follow this road around through the narrow section and bear to the right at the first hairpin bend and on the hairpin bend, turn right and the property is situated on the left hand side.
SERVICES Mains electricity, water and drainage.
NB There is a shared alley to the side of the property to access the rear of No. 2 & No. 3 Trevarrack Noweth.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62955856.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.