4 bedroom terraced house for saleKenton Lane Farm, Kenton Lane, Kenton, Middlesex, HA3
- 4-Bed Family Home
- Individually designed Kitchen with stone worktops and integrated appliances
- Utility cupboard housing Zanussi Washer/Dryer
- Guest Cloakroom
- Ensuite Bathroom to Master and Bedroom 2
- Sliding wardrobes to Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Underfloor heating to ground floor rooms and upper floors have heating via radiators
- Fully tiled and contemporary sanitaryware to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Turfing to front and rear gardens
- Indian Sandstone paving to paths and patios
The Belmont - A 4-Bed/3-Bath Mid Terrace family Home featured on this new exclusive development by Clearview Homes of 3 and 4-Bedroom family homes and five tastefully converted farmhouse and former dairy properties. The development is within easy reach of excellent public transport, retail amenities and open green spaces.
This new development will keep the history of the former dairy farm alive with the conversion of some of the original diary homes.
- Individually designed Kitchen with stone worktops and upstands, glass splashbacks. AEG Double fan oven, 5-burner gas hob, Smeg pull out extractor hood, Zanussi fully integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, undermounted sink with pull-out spray tap. Ceramic floor tiling.
- Utility cupboard housing Zanussi Washer/Dryer.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Ensuite Bathroom to Master & Bedroom 2.
- Sliding wardrobes to Bedrooms 1 & 2.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor rooms, upper floors have heating via radiators.
- Fully tiled and contemporary sanitaryware to Bathrooms and Ensuites.
- Turfing to front and rear gardens.
- Indian Sandstone paving to paths and patios.
- External tap.
- Renewable energy Photovoltaic panels to roofs.
- Allocated parking.
- Clearview Homes 2-year Customer Care Service.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Warranty.
Show Home open Thurs-Mon from 10am-5pm. Tel - 07812 522 424. To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Kenton Lane Farm is an exclusive collection of
3 & 4 bedroom homes set some 2.7 miles from
Harrow town centre and within easy reach of
public transport, shops and open green spaces.
Harrow is a vibrant borough located only about
16 miles from the City of London. Drivers benefit
from easy access to the North Circular Road, the
M1, A40/M40 and M25, with London Heathrow
airport only about 15 miles away and London
Gatwick airport some 55 miles. The nearest train
station to Kenton Lane Farm is either Kenton or
Harrow & Wealdstone, both approximately 1.5
miles away and offering London Underground and overground rail services. The tube service to Euston averages 35 minutes and to Oxford Circus, 40 minutes, while the London Midlands rail service to Euston can take as little as 16 minutes. Buses run a few minutes' walk from the development.
A location for total well-being... Harrow is an excellent choice for all ages, with a good selection of educational establishments nearby, including nurseries and schools. Health care providers such as NHS Northwick Park Hospital and the private BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital are not far away. The sports and fitness scene caters for everyone, with more than 400 hectares of parkland and open space providing an escape from city life. Harrow Golf course, Pinner Hill Golf course, Harrow Leisure Centre, a Fitness First gym, skateboarding park and bowling alley are among the local amenities. Harrow boasts a Vue cinema as well as the twinscreen, luxury Safari Cinema. Harrow Museum and Heritage Centre is a tranquil oasis in a beautiful setting where diverse events and exhibitions are held. Harrow Arts Centre in nearby Hatch End, is a multi-artform venue hosting a wide range of events including music, theatre, dance and film.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.