Land for saleCroit Pasquale, Achairn, Lairg, IV27 4DN
- Viewings Call Mary 07925 970 795
- Viewing Essential to appreciate
- Ideal Location - Local Amenities & Services
- Planning Permission for a 4 bedroom home and double garage
- Stunning Views of Loch Shin
- Planning permission for a double garage
- 51 Acres of Croft Ground
- Shooting & Fishing nearby
A rare Opportunity to purchase 51 Acres of croft ground with which has also been granted planning permission for a four bedroom detached home and double garage in the Lairg area of Sutherland complimented bu stunning views over Loch Shin.
• Beautiful Views
• Stunning Scenery
• Quiet Secluded Location
• Development Opportunity
• Approx 51 Acre Croft + House Plot
• Rare Opportunity
Ideal Farming/Crofting Opportunity
Approx 51 Acres
It is important that you notify us of your interest through your solicitor so that the plots are not sold without your knowledge.
This image used is to give you an indicative view of the site and position.
Lairg itself offers a variety of local services including shop, petrol station and bank. Within easy access to the surrounding Tain, Invergordon, Golspie and Dornoch, all of which have both primary and secondary schools.
Whilst we endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, they do not form part of any contract or offer, nor are they guaranteed. Measurements are approximate and in most cases are taken with a digital/sonic - measuring device and are taken to the widest point. We have not tested the electricity, gas or water services or any appliances. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. If there is any part of this that you find misleading or simply wish clarification on any point, please contact our office immediately when we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62964647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS23750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.