4 bedroom detached house for saleStanhorn Grove, Felpham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 double bedroom extended executive style detached house
- Driveway and double garage
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- Impressive kitchen and family area
- Generous sized rear garden
- EPC energy rating B (84)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Homewise are pleased to introduce this truly stunning property which is located at the heart of an exclusive development of family homes in the desirable Felpham village area. As you approach this property you notice the ample driveway that leads to a comfortable double detached garage.
This extensive modern detached home was built approximately eighteen months ago and has been completed to a high standard. It seems perfection can be improved, as the owners have extended to the rear of the property, giving what is quite simply an amazing space. The living area flows through from the upgraded kitchen with central island and dining area. Just imagine opening the bi-folding doors during the summer months, letting the breeze flow through, television on while preparing a bite to eat whist chatting away to friends and family.
The playroom could easily be utilised as an office. The delightful spacious living area on the ground floor works well for a growing family.
Whether you have teenagers or have family over to visit the four double bedrooms means staying over is easy especially with the added benefit of an en-suite shower room to bedroom one.
With convenient transport links to London or the south coast via car or train, this is well suited for those who need to commute.
What the Owner says:
We were already living in a new build property in the Felpham area and loved it. So when we decided to move we wanted to remain the area.
As soon as we saw this property on a sunny aspect corner plot it was exactly what we wanted. With the cycle path on the other side of the road this allows easy access to Felpham village and the beach.
We were extremely impressed with the high specification. However we felt the kitchen needed some alteration, so we added an island and additional units and created some extra space. The extension enables the whole family to enjoy this space together.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Playroom: 9'3 x 9'1 (2.82m x 2.77m)
- Lounge: 16'7 x 14'2 (5.06m x 4.32m)
- Family Area: 18'6 x 11'5 (5.64m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'9 x 13'5 (6.63m x 4.09m)
- Utility Room: 6'3 x 5'3 (1.91m x 1.60m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 12'2 (4.78m x 3.71m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 15'7 x 9'3 (4.75m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'4 x 8'10 (4.07m x 2.69m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Double Garage: 20'1 x 19'9 (6.13m x 6.02m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62966299.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.