2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePuckpool Close, Ryde
- Detached Bungalow with Garage
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Pleasant Front and Rear Gardens
- Views Across the Solent
- CHAIN FREE
- Requiring General Updating
Located at the end of this popular and quiet residential cul-de-sac is this good size detached bungalow, which is being offered to the market CHAIN FREE! The accommodation throughout the property is well proportioned with a south facing lounge and French doors leading on to the front garden, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, a cloakroom and a family bathroom. (Requires some general updating).
Externally the property boasts a number of desirable features including off road parking and a garage, lovely gardens and great views of the Solent. Beautiful walks, both coastal and country, just minutes away.
Puckpool is a very sought after location, with few properties, and even fewer that come to the market! Being located on the fringes of Ryde, where there is a wide range of amenities, pubs, restaurants and travel links across the mainland, you are never too far away from anything.
ENTRANCE HALL Doors and leading to:-
DINING AREA 13' 0" x 7' 4" (3.96m x 2.24m) An extremely flexible space for the potential owner. Double glazed window. Sockets. Formally Bedroom 3 now being used as a dining area.
LIVING ROOM 17' 0" x 11' 3" (5.18m x 3.43m) A light and airy dual aspect room with French doors leading out onto the front garden. Television point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 9" x 8' 10" (3.58m x 2.69m) Fitted with floor and wall mounted units and a easy wipe worktop to finish. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Larder cupboard. Door leading to patio and rear garden. Seaviews.
BEDROOM 1 12' 5" max x 9' 9" (3.78m max x 2.97m) A good size double bedroom with views across to the Solent and overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 2 12' 4" max x 8' 8" (3.76m max x 2.64m) A good size double room with views across to the Solent and overlooking the rear garden. Television point.
BATHROOM Panel bath, WC and hand wash basin.
WC WC and hand wash basin.
EXTERNAL Off road parking and a garage. Well maintained and mature front and rear gardens.
HEATING The property is heated via a warm air natural gas-fired central heating system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62969029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.