3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Lovely 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Stunning countryside views
- Garage & off road parking
- Lounge & dining room
- Idyllic village location
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Pittis.
Wow, this house is a real gem set in the heart of one of the Islands most picturesque villages – Chillerton, just outside of the town centre of Newport. Also located just a short drive away from the south coast of the Island where you can experience some of the most spectacular views across the English Channel.
The village has a thriving community and primary school for the kids. There are an abundance of country and coastal walks on your doorstep and a wonderful friendly atmosphere all through the village. There is also a good bus route taking you in to the centre of Newport where you can link up to all corners of the Island.
This beautiful semi detached family home is set in a peaceful road, with the garden overlooking country fields. The house is presented beautifully throughout and very well laid out. Once you have finished cooking up a storm in your kitchen, there is plenty of space to dine, as there is a separate open plan dining area off of the lounge.
Upstairs there is 3 good sized bedrooms so there will be no fighting for the best bedroom. A lovely driveway and garage helps to tick the rest of your boxes on this one, along with the sunny rear garden for those summer afternoons.
What the Owner says:
We have loved being part of the village community, but being so close to Newport at the same time. Outstanding views of the countryside can be seen from most windows, easily accessible for walks.
Our son attended the local school and spent many a happy afternoon playing in the play area set just off the footpath.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'11 x 13'11 (4.85m x 4.24m)
- Dining Area: 9'11 x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen: 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Utility Room: 9'10 x 8'4 (3.00m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 12'2 (3.94m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 9'10 (3.94m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 9'2 (3.00m x 2.80m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62972020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.