2 bedroom apartment for saleRainsborough House, Stamford Square, London SW15
- Chic and spacious Penthouse Apartment
- South facing roof terraces
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms one with ensuite
- Open plan entertaining space
- Concierge service
- LightwaveRF Home Automation Lighting in all rooms
- Fibre Optic Line Direct to Property (300Mbps Download)
- Secure Underground Parking with Secure Storage Cupboard
- Air Conditioning throughout and in all rooms
- Walking distance to Putney High Street, Station and Tube
SOLE AGENT - An amazing penthouse on the top floor of one of the most sought-after residences adjacent to East Putney Station.
The interior offers a stunning ultra-modern and inspirational home where luxury, privacy, security and convenience combine seamlessly to offer you the ideal contemporary city lifestyle. Perfect for entertaining on a grand scale whist being an outstanding sleek home.
The apartment provides a fabulous feeling of light and space heightened by the large floor-to-ceiling windows, all rooms have the most incredible views with direct access to the large terrace that wraps around the entire apartment. The terrace and apartment are south-facing which ensures full sun exposure throughout the year. Integrated air conditioning is also included for those rare hot days in London. A concierge service, secure underground parking, fast lifts and top of the line security are also provided in this residence.
Rainsborough House Stamford Square is all about luxury and convenience, offering a Waitrose supermarket and Costa coffee shop whist being positioned adjacent to the East Putney Tube Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2356848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Putney, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.