3 bedroom detached house for saleMedway Close, Wisbech, Cambs, PE13 2LA
- SPACIOUS Detached House
- Three Bedrooms/Four Bedrooms
- Seperate kitchen and Lounge
- Utility Room and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul de sac Location
- EPC Rating D
REAL CURB APPEAL!!! C Carters are delighted to offer this light, bright and spacious three/four bedroom detached home located in a highly popular location. Internally the property boasts three first floor bedrooms and one ground floor bedroom, lounge, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and family shower room. Outside offers spacious rear garden, off road parking, integral garage and summer house. CALL 01945588111 TODAY AND BOOK A VIEWING!!
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 towards Downham Market. Head to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road. Continue down Norwich Road and turn right into Boyces Road. Turn left into Bush Lane. Turn right into Welbeck Road then take the second left into Medway Close the property will then be found in the corner on the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C.Carters Estate Agents, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.