2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSutton Road, Huttoft, Alford
- Well Presented 2 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Stylish & Well Equipped Dining Kitchen
- Side Utility Porch & Rear Garden Room
- Low Maintenance Gardens & Driveway Parking
- Popular Village Location - Great for Nearby Seafront/Beach & Market Town of Alford
Immaculately Presented 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW Lounge, Stunning Dining Kitchen, Side Utility Porch, rear Garden Room & Family Bathroom - Sought after village loacation - short distance from Seafront/beach & popular market town of Alford. Enclosed Low Maintenance Gardens to rear, Driveway Parking.
William H brown are delighted to offer this stylishly presented 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW which is located in the popular village of Huttoft, just a short distance from the nearby award winning sandy beaches for which this part of Lincolnshire is so well known, along with the established resorts of Sutton-On-Sea, Mablethorpe and Chapel St. Leonard', whilst in land, the market town of Alford, which is located at the front of the Wolds, is just a short car drive away. This well presented Bungalow must be viewing in order to be fully appreciated and offers deceptively spacious accommodation of a stylish re-fitted gloss dining kitchen, incorporating a range of integrated appliances & ample space for a dining table. In addition to this, adjacent to the Kitchen, is a side utility/porch which has a wraparound layout leading to the rear Garden Room, which allows for pleasant views of the rear garden and is a real suntrap during the summer months. The Lounge has a focal multi fuel burner, whilst to two Bedrooms are well proportioned and the bathroom has a white 3 piece suite which includes a Jacuzzi bath. Externally the front garden area is hard landscaped to allow for off road parking provisions to a number of vehicles. The rear garden is enclosed and is also set with low maintenance in mind with various seating areas and is perfect for the display of potted plants, garden ornaments & associated outside garden furniture. Contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311 form more details.
Having a double glazed external door leading into the Entrance Porch with a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, feature floor and door leading into;
Lounge 18' x 11' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.53m )
A good sized Lounge, having coved ceiling, contemporary ceiling light fitting, two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations giving a dual aspect to the room and a good amount of natural light, a focal feature fire place with a multi fuel burner, radiator, feature flooring and door into;
Dining Kitchen 24' 9" x 7' 3" ( 7.54m x 2.21m )
The kitchen has been recently fitted with a stylish specification, gloss finish kitchen with integrated appliances and there is a door allowing access into the side porch, utility and garden room. The Kitchen also has a steel extractor hood, window looking into the utility area, integrated fridge freezer, oven and microwave, four ring induction hob, black tiled splash back, one and a half stainless steel sink complete with mixer taps, marble effect work surface, wall base and drawer units with integrated dishwasher, kick boards and feature flooring laid throughout.
The dining area has a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and feature flooring flowing through from the Kitchen.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window looking into the rear Garden room and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
The double glazed window looking into the rear garden room and radiator.
Recently re-fitted bathroom suite, double glazed window to the side aspect, panelled Jacuzzi bath with electric shower over, complete with a shower screen. There is a towel rail, low level flush W.C, wash basin and vanity unit and feature flooring.
Side Utility/ Porch 43' 8" x 3' 11" max ( 13.31m x 1.19m max )
Being of wooden construction, the utility/porch is a really useful area for general day to day storage, with space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and dryer. There is a work surface area for practical use and for convenience. Double glazed doors give access to the front of the property and double glazed windows to the side elevation for natural light.
Garden Room 25' 8" x 6' 1" ( 7.82m x 1.85m )
The Garden Room is accessible via the utility. It has three generous sized double glazed windows to the rear elevation with double glazed sliding doors giving you access onto the garden and radiator.
The front garden has a concrete drive to allow for easy parking access for several vehicles. There is a small gravelled area designed for low maintenance, ideal for garden furniture, potted plants and garden ornaments.
This private walled rear Garden offers a degree of privacy ideal for garden furniture, potted plants and garden ornaments due to the garden being landscaped with low maintenance in mind. The rest of the garden is complete with decking and gravel and there is access to the front garden by two gates.
Vendors Comments On The Area
Huttoft is a small coastal village which has a great community spirit, with a primary school, Post Office, Public House and Donkey Sanctuary. The village is located only a few miles from Alford and the popular East Coast line with the resorts of Sutton-On-Sea, Mablethorpe and Chapel St. Leonard's located a short distance away. Alford is a picturesque market town situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds which is an area of outstanding Natural Beauty. The town offers a range of local amenities, including popular schooling for both the primary and secondary children, with the Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School one of the top ranking Grammar Schools in Lincolnshire. There is also a traditional Tuesday auction market, a thriving arts and craft community including regular craft markets, a doctors' surgery, dentist, Co-op as well as a choice of pubs/restaurants and various day to day shops. The village has a bus service which runs from Mablethorpe to Skegness.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
see multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62984101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.