2 bedroom park home for saleSandown Bay Holiday Centre, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom holiday chalet
- Prime position with communal gardens
- Fully furnished with electric heating
- 10 month occupancy
- Close to fantastic cliff & coastal walks
Probably one of the best positions available on the site can be yours when you buy this beautifully presented holiday chalet.
Fully kitted out and ready to go and sleeping up to six this is an opportunity to have a holiday home for your family to spend lazy days on the Isle of Wight, but also offer you an income by letting it out when you are not using it yourself.
There is a lounge area where in the morning you can sit as the sun floods in whilst admiring the countryside views, or you can watch the wildlife play as you enjoy your morning cuppa.
The kitchen has a cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer so its ready to go..
There is a double and single bedroom with bedroom furniture included.
A short stroll will find you walking along the miles of golden sandy beaches that lead to Sandown with a host of amenities that include, the Zoo, pier, High Street shops, bars and restaurants. Or, if you prefer a bracing walk up Culver Cliff which has stunning views over
Double glazed throughout and in tip top condition don't miss out!
The site is non residential.
What the Owner says:
We had several chalets on the site and this provided us with an excellent income. However, this chalet was used by us and us alone, its in such a lovely position.
We put a brand new roof on it May 6th 2016 and we have had an electrical inspection, electric heaters installed in every room, an electrical towel rail in the bathroom plus new consumer unit all installed in 2009.
We are selling the chalet with all the furnishings except for a couple of personal items.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Dining Area: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen Area: 6'0 x 6'0 (1.83m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 1: 8'11 x 8'7 (2.72m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'7 x 5'10 (2.62m x 1.78m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62984725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.