3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitehill Drive, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £115000 - £120000
- IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/GROWING FAMILY
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property. Generous-size accommodation
- Ample off-road Parking & Garage
- Garden to rear
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE £115000 - £120000 - A WELL-PROPORTIONED SEMI WITH AMPLE PARKING, GARAGE AND GARDEN - IDEALLY LOCATED FOR M1, ROTHERHAM & SHEFFIELD - Ideal purchase for a first time buyer or growing family - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield and the M1 Motorway network is this Semi Detached property with accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Entrance Hallway, Ground Floor W.C., Three first floor Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside the property has ample off-road parking to the front and a detached garage to the rear with a patio and garden area.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' 3" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.65m into bay x 3.61m )
The well proportioned lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front and an attractive fire surround with gas fire. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.95m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, inset sink and appliances to include an integral oven, hob and extractor. A pantry provides useful storage and there is a central heating radiator and space for further kitchen appliances.
Rear Entrance Hallway
Having a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear and access to the:-
With low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side, a storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Having two upvc double glazed windows to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
With a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is ample block paved parking and access to the:-
Detached Garage 17' 11" x 8' 6" ( 5.46m x 2.59m )
Outside - Rear
At the rear of the property is a patio area and a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62987098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.