2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoke Lodge Road, Kenley
- Favoured 'Cul De Sac' Setting
- Keenly Priced Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Home
- Generous & Practical Kitchen/Diner Formation
- Independent & Upstairs Bathroom Suite
- Private Garden Enclosure With Shed/Office Inclusion
- Potential To Convert/Adapt Loft Space, Subject To The Usual Consents
- Primarily Situated For Local Schools And Transport Facilities
- Opportune First Time Purchase/Rental Investment Opening
- Early Viewings Advised
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to introduce to the market, this keenly priced and appealing 'cottage style' terraced home, located in a favoured cul-de-sac setting midway between both Purley and Kenley mainline train stations. The property has been attentively maintained and would make an ideal first time home or an opportune rental investment opening. Your early interest is strongly advised.The property briefly comprises; front reception room exposing a charming brick surround fireplace feature and linking through to a creative open plan kitchen/dining room formation, serving both efficient kitchen work and dining space. The first floor serves two bedrooms, accompanied by a practical and separate upstairs family bathroom suite. The layout also favours the potential to expand into the loft if desired, subject to the relevant consents.
Externally the residence exposes a delightful frontage approach concealed within hedge border, whilst the rear adopts an enclosed private garden retreat accompanied with shed/office usage established at the far end, plus the supplementary benefit of a rear gate accessing Little Roke Avenue, from which provides convenient access to both Harris Academy School & Kenley Mainline station.The property is found within the popular "Purley Vale" area, on the borders of both Purley and Kenley. There is a convenient choice of three train stations (Purley, Kenley and Riddlesdown) which are all within approachable distance from the property, providing links to central London (Victoria and London Bridge), thus making the property also ideal for commuters. The surrounding area is well served with an array of highly regarded schools: Riddlesdown, Warlingham, Harris Primary... to name a few, along with local shopping amenities, open recreational spaces and bus services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62987317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1885051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.