3 bedroom link detached house for saleNorth Lane, Elwick, Hartlepool
- HIGH SPECIFICATION KITCHEN/DINER
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- EN SUITE
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
What a transformation this exquisite three Bedroomed, Link-Detached House is and a true credit to the current owners. The property has undergone a magnificent refurbishment and must be viewed.
What a transformation this exquisite three Bedroomed, Link-Detached House is and a true credit to the current owners. The property has undergone a magnificent refurbishment and must be viewed. Just some of the stunning features include a high specification Kitchen/Diner with double height, vaulted ceiling, contemporary glass staircase, solid walnut flooring and many other incredible attributes. A First Floor West facing mezzanine Lounge leading to a sunny balcony with glorious countryside views, stylish En Suite Bathroom to the Master Bedroom, Garage, Allotment and Gardens. The Floor Plan comprises Entrance Porch with under floor heating and mosaic style tiled flooring, impressive Kitchen/Diner with ample floor and eye level, high gloss, soft closed cabinets, Larder and kitchen island, three Bedrooms, including Master Bedroom with French doors leading out onto decked terrace, exceptional En Suite Bathroom with double sized shower enclosure to Master Bedroom and a spectacular fully tiled Bathroom suite with under-floor heating. To the First Floor is a mezzanine Lounge. There is an enclosed landscaped Garden, Front Garden, Garage and Driveway.
Under floor heating with mosaic style tiled flooring, accessed via composite door with double glazed glass side panel.
Kitchen / Diner 27' x 12' 11" ( 8.23m x 3.94m )
Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of ultra modern high gloss floor and eye level units with soft close cabinets, Larder and kitchen island, built in appliances including electric oven, grill, induction hob with modern digital extractor fan above, washing machine and dish washer, ceiling spotlights, under cabinet lighting, breakfast bar, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed sliding door to decking area, solid walnut flooring, stylish vertical radiator, Dining area with radiator and stairs to the First Floor, useful storage cupboard with bi-folding doors.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.37m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to rear Garden, two radiators, hi gloss floor to ceiling wardrobes
Vanity style wash hand basin, low level flush WC, double shower unit with walk in shower with mains operated rain shower head, ceiling spotlights, tiled splashback, towel style radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes with bi-folding doors, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard.
Ultra modern family Bathroom suite, fully tiled flooring with underfloor heating, part tiled walls, panelled bath which is also tiled to match, silver chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted vanity style wash hand basin, low level flush WC, built in mirrored panel, towel style radiator, UPVC double glazed opaque windows to rear aspect, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan.
Mezzanine Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed large windows to front aspect, radiator, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed door to South facing balcony.
Gardens to front, side and rear.
Mainly laid to lawn.
An enclosed decking area with gated access to front aspect.
Laid to lawn with patio and decking areas, mixture of shrubbery and boarders, there is also a brick built storage shed.
Detached, door to an allotment area behind.
For off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62991061.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.