3 bedroom flat for saleFitzjames Avenue, West Kensington, W14
- A fabulous three bedroom ground floor flat
- Enviably located in West Kensington
- Situated on a beautiful tree lined street
- Offers expansive accommodation and high ceilings
- Boasts original period features throughout
- Bright bay fronted reception room with feature fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom
- Excellent fully fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room
Extensively arranged on the ground floor of a wonderful red brick mansion block this superb three bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition boasting spacious accommodation and a separate kitchen.
Fitzjames Avenue is a desirable leafy residential street within easy reach of Kensington High Street. The nearest Underground Station is West Kensington while the nearby A4/M4 provides quick and easy access for routes into and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62991775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1049077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.