Office for saleBrockeridge Park Phase II, Twyning, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 6FD
15,210 sq. ft.
- 15,210 sq ft (1,413 sq m)
- Immediately adjacent to J1 of M50
- 1 mile from J8 of M5
- Modern, open plan offices within traditionally inspired, well built buildings
- Super-fast uncontested broadband
- A vibrant existing community of well-established businesses
- Excellent local amenities and facilities to complement the business setting
With junction 1 of the M50 only a minute away and junction 8 of the M5 just a touch further on, Phase 1 of this stunning business park has proven to be hugely attractive to businesses wishing to occupy easily accessible premises within an attractive environment.
It's not just the accessibility which sets Brockeridge Park apart however; built to a high standard and in an attractive layout and supported by excellent levels of car parking and super-fast broadband, this business park provides everything a 21st Century business requires.
Bespoke Design & Build offices are available either For Sale on a Long Leasehold basis or To Let on terms to be agreed, subject to contract and availability.
All interested parties are encouraged to make contact to discuss their specific requirements whereupon dedicated proposals can be formulated.
Viewings of units within Phase 1 are also available on request in order to experience the standard of finish that can be expected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62993243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2641FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.