3 bedroom terraced house for salePearcroft Road, , Leytonstone
- Charming 3 double bedroom terraced house
- Lounge and dining room
- Sought after location
- Close to 2 Central Line stations
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- EPC energy rating D (63)
This charming terraced house is set on a quiet sought after location lined with well maintained family homes. Situated in Leytonstone, but also within easy reach of Leyton High Road too with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and gastro pubs on your doorstep, making this the ideal destination to relax with family and friends. Epping Forest is just a brisk walk away and offers a pleasant back drop to the area.The local area has benefited from the Olympic regeneration programme, giving the streets and parks a new lease of life as well as providing the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and of course, for shoppers there is Westfield Stratford which is only a short distance away.The current owners have carried out numerous works to enhance the property over recent years with a high standard of decoration throughout. The kitchen has lots of storage space and ample work surfaces. Having a separate dining room makes it the perfect home for entertaining family and friends. There are generous bedrooms, ideal for friends and family to stay over in comfort. The loft space offers great potential for future expansion (subject to planning permission).This is an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor looking to tap into the professional buy to let market.
What the Owner says:
This is a friendly, peaceful street with a strong community spirit and everything you need close by. We have really enjoyed getting to know the neighbours and creating a comfortable family home here.It is so convenient being close to both Leytonstone and Leyton Central Line stations.This has been a happy home. We will leave many fond memories here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'11 x 10'7 (3.94m x 3.23m)
- Dining Room: 11'3 x 10'11 (3.43m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 9'11 x 8'11 (3.02m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 11'11 (4.19m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'7 (3.36m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 8'11 (3.02m x 2.72m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62995013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.