3 bedroom terraced house for saleMayo Avenue, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5
- NO CHAIN
- Inner through terraced house occupying convenient main road position
- Gas CH, UPVC DG and enjoys excellent long distance views to the rear.
- Vestibule, lounge, breakfast kitchen, useful basement area, TWO bedrooms, newly installed wetroom, ATTIC bedroom with DORMER.
- Realistically priced for a quick sale, early inspection is recommended.
Inner through terraced house occupying convenient main road position, well situated for access to all local amenities including shopping, schools and transport. The accommodation has Gas CH, UPVC DG and enjoys excellent long distance views to the rear. It briefly comprises vestibule, lounge, breakfast kitchen, useful basement area, TWO bedrooms, newly installed wetroom, ATTIC bedroom with DORMER. To the exterior there is a small walled garden to the front and a yard to the rear with OFF STREET PARKING and possible garage space (subject to planning permission). Realistically priced for a quick sale, early inspection is recommended.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge - 13'1" x 12'1" (3.99m x 3.68m) - Coke effect gas fire, marble surround and hearth, central heating radiator.
Inner Vestibule - Enclosed staircase off.
Breakfast Kitchen - 13'0" x 12'11" (3.96m x 3.94m) - Inset stainless steel sink unit, worktops, recessed cupboards and drawers, gas point, washer plumbing, central heating radiator.
Keeping Cellar - Access to rear garden, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater.
Fuel Store -
First Floor -
Landing - Enclosed staircase off.
Bedroom - 13'0" x 12'2" (3.96m x 3.71m) - Recessed cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 8'7" x 10'5" (2.62m x 3.18m) - Useful walk-in cupboard off understairs, central heating radiator.
Wetroom - 4'1" x 7'6" (1.24m x 2.29m) - Newly installed Mira shower fitting, bracket wash basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor, panelled ceiling, heated towel rail.
Second Floor -
Bedroom - 12'0" x 20'9" (3.66m x 6.32m) - Dormer window.
Gardens - Small walled garden to front. Yard to rear with off street parking and possible garage space (subject to planning permission)
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62997103.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27454131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.