3 bedroom terraced house for salePreston Road, Northfleet, Kent, DA11
- Off Road Parking To Front
- Close To Ebbsfleet International Station
- Within Walking Distance Of Local Amenities
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Situated within a short drive away from EBBSFLEET INTERNATIONAL STATION. This three bedroom terrace residence which has the benefit of OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT. Internally the property offers spacious accommodation throughout consisting of on the ground floor , LOUNGE fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Upstairs has THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS. With low maintenance rear garden. All this within walking distance of local amenities including shops, schools and superstore. Call now to view
Rear Garden: Approx: 34'05 x 15'02: Laid to lawn area. Side pedestrian access.
Garage: Drive for two cars.
Perry Street is within close proximity to schools, bus routes to town centre and mainline stations featuring links to London in as little as 22 minutes. There are superstores within easy reach along with all local shops and sports centre. The Bluewater shopping centre is approximately 10 minutes by car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62997106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Michael & Jackson, Gravesend and Northfleet - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.