4 bedroom terraced house for saleRailway Terrace, Penarth
- Traditional Mid Terraced
- Centre of Penarth
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Ideal Family Home
- No Forward Chain
An ideal property for the family or investor to purchase this three storey mid terraced property in the centre of Penarth within walking distance of shops and train station,enjoying gas central heating double glazing and with no chain.
An ideal property for the family or investor to purchase this traditional mid terraced property in the centre of Penarth within walking distance of town centre train station and beach with huge variety of pubs ,restaurants and coffee shops .The accommodation is on three floors with two reception rooms ,kitchen and bathroom on ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom on first floor with attic bedroom and enclosed private rear garden.
Enter via upvc door ,panelled walls ,door into hallway.
Dado rail, coved ceiling ,radiator.Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage area.Doors to reception rooms.
Front Living Room 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Upvc window to front.Stone feature fireplace and hearth.Textured and coved ceiling.Open plan into sitting room.
Sitting Room 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
Stone fireplace.Radiator.Dado rail .Tv aerial point.Upvc window to rear.Textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.07m )
Upvc window to side ,radiator.Textured and coved ceiling.Door into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with full range of wall and floor units with matching worktop surfaces .Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.Laminate flooring.Extractor hood,gas hob and electric oven,plumbing for washing machine.Window to side.Door to rear lobby with door to bathroom and rear garden.
Suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin.Fully tiled .Window to rear radiator.
Built in wardobes,textured ceiling,Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.Staitcase to second floor.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to front. Built in wardobes into alcoves.Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to rear .Radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower and glass screen,low level wc and wash hand basin .Radiator.Upvc window to side.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Upvc window to rear,radaitor.Cupboard housing gas combi boiler.
Upvc window to front.Door to bedroom.
Bedroom 4 16' 8" max x 14' 7" max ( 5.08m max x 4.45m max )
Double bedroom with two velux windows ,sloping ceilings .Radiator ,built in wardobe .Upvc window to rear.
Two tier garden with raised sun terrace and mature flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62997544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.