3 bedroom detached house for saleLeigh upon Mendip, RADSTOCK, Somerset
- NEW BUILD 2,3 & 4 BEDROOM PROPERTIES
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME & PART EXCHANGE
- TRIPLE GLAZING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BEAUTIFUL RURAL LOCATION
- STUNNING VIEWS WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED & HIGH SPECIFICATION
- ENGINEERED OAK FLOORING & SOLID OAK DOORS
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
PLOT 2 - THREE BED LINKED DETACHED: It gives us great pleasure in announcing the new site available to buy now off plan. Located in the beautiful rural village of Leigh Upon Mendip these spacious family homes are built to high specification with 'triple glazing' throughout, engineered oak flooring, solid oak doors, full integrated kitchen appliances to include, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine and integrated oven and grill as well as having a modern Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Off street parking and spacious enclosed rear garden with stunning views across open countryside. An early viewing is highly recommended so please contact our office ASAP to arrange! NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Property ref: 121_1716_4261929
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62997908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4261929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.