4 bedroom detached house for saleKnoll Road, Bexley
- RARE TO MARKET
- DOUBLE FRONTED VICTORIAN
- FILLED WITH PERIOD FEATURES
- EXTENDED WITH CONSERVATORY
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- DESIGNER KITCHEN & BREAKFAST ROOM
- 2ND RECEPTION ROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LARGE GARDEN
Superb and immaculately decorated double detached Victorian house in favoured location in the HEART OF BEXLEY VILLAGE offered to the market CHAIN FREE.
Harpers & Co are delighted to offer this very well decorated and extended double fronted Victorian home on the sought after Knoll Road. Filled with PERIOD FEATURES, a modern kitchen and dining room and four large and double bedrooms this house would make a fantastic family home. Upon entry the dimensions and space available is apparent and each room is filled with period features.
The house is decorated to a modern standard without compromise and has an extended conservatory and large kitchen and breakfast room. Harpers & Co urges early viewings to this property and is Sole Agent. Call 01322 524425 to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62997994.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8355187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Co, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.