1 bedroom apartment for saleOxford Road, Kidlington, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Withdrawn from Market
- One Double Bedroom
- Living/Kitchen Room
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Off Road Parking
- Private Garden
- Luxury New Build Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Close To Local Ammenities
- Ideal For Investors & First Time Buyers
- Finished To High Specification
Kitchen/Living Room: (4.50 x 4.41) The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base level storage units with a stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over and tiled splash backs. There is an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. There are doors leading to the bedroom, bathroom and storage cupboard. The room also benefits from a double glazed window to the front aspect and an intercom system.
Bedroom: (3.26 x 3.10) Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bathroom: (2.02 x 1.92) The bathroom has a white suite comprising; low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and an enclosed panel bath. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a radiator, shaver point and extractor fan.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Estate Agents, Cowley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.