2 bedroom apartment for saleRedshank Road, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
- Superb Waterfront Marina Location
- Unique South Facing Apartment
- Lovely Full Width Balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Open Plan Living Space 6.04m x 3.82m
- Master Bedroom 4.07m x 3.36m with En Suite Shower
- Bedroom Two 2.84m x 2.57m
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Panoramic Views Across the Marina
SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES WITHIN 2 HOURS. Situated in this Exclusive Location on the South Facing part of The Island, with Wonderful Views across the Boats in the Marina.
Situated in this exclusive location overlooking the boats in the marina, is this two bedroom upper ground floor apartment, set in one of the few fully south facing positions and offering a wonderful sun trap full width balcony.
One of the real features of this particular apartment, is that the living room and both bedrooms have French double doors leading on to this lovely balcony and all offer panoramic views across the boats in the marina.
There is a 20ft open plan living space and this includes a fully fitted kitchen, with all the integrated appliances you would expect, including dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, gas hob with cooker hood above and electric oven.
Other features include an en suite shower room to the master bedroom, double glazed windows throughout, gas central heating and two allocated parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26622489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.