4 bedroom detached house for saleGuildford
A superb family home, built in approx. 1979, offering bright and well-proportioned accommodation, which has been extended on the ground floor. Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac, it is close to local shops and a number of excellent local schools including the highly sought-after Burpham Primary and George Abbot schools, whilst being less than three miles from Guildford town centre and all its amenities.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hall with wood flooring and an under stair storage cupboard
* Living room featuring gas fireplace and sliding doors opening to the rear garden
* Dining room with wood flooring
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of cream units and laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include a Neff double oven, Neff 4-ring gas hob and extractor fan above, Neff dishwasher and wood flooring
* Family room/ study with sliding doors opening to the rear garden
* Utility/ boot room fitted with a range of cream units and laminate worktops, door opening to the rear garden
* Master bedroom with newly re-fitted en-suite shower room comprising digitally controlled Mira shower, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, fitted units, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Bedrooms two and three; both double bedrooms
* Bedroom four, single bedroom
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and laminate wood flooring
* Council Tax Band: G (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: D
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is a shared driveway allowing off-street parking and providing access to a double garage * Front garden with an area of lawn, a paved pathway to the front door and a side gate allowing access to the rear of the property * Double garage with light, power and storage above; part-converted to one side to create an office/ store room * Secluded rear garden with a paved patio area and the remainder laid to level lawn with flower/shrub borders, vegetable patches, a children's playhouse and secure fenced perimeter
The property is located in Merrow village, close to local shops, which include a gastropub, a gym, curry restaurants, a newsagent and post office, a Boots chemist and a petrol station with an M&S store and nearby to a number of Golf courses. Just a couple of miles away is Guildford town centre, which is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of first class schools in the town, including Guildford
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63011078.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 379623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.