5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFive Heads Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended 4/5 bedroom semi-detached house in Horndean
- Downstairs shower room and family bathroom
- Much more than meets the eye
- Beautiful rear garden
- Extensive drive at front
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £430,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Situated in the ever popular Horndean sits this impressive home that has been changed significantly over the years. This is a home that truly doesn’t tell the story from the front and simply must be viewed internally after benefiting from both single and double storey extensions.
As you step inside you’ll find the ground floor offers huge flexibility. There are three rooms with them currently being used as a lounge, family room and fifth bedroom should this be your desired use.
The home comes to life at the rear with an open plan kitchen/dining arrangement that works fabulously well. This is undoubtedly the heart of the home and will be where everyone congregates when the house is full of family or visitors.
Upstairs you’re blessed with four great size bedrooms giving you space a plenty if you are bringing grown up children with you or regularly have visitors stay the night.
Outside the rear garden is delightful and offers so much space to be enjoyed. Coupled with bundles of parking at the front, this is a home that simply must be viewed to be appreciated.
What the Owner says:
The home has been in the family for many many years and it’s a far cry from it’s original build! We have had a large family living here at times and we’ve always enjoyed the amount of space and flexibility it offers.
The garden is a real joy and in the hotter months we spend so much time out there with the doors open into the kitchen area. We are now at the stage where we don’t need all the space and hope the next family loves the house as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'7 x 8'1 (5.36m x 2.47m)
- Dining Area: 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'5 x 14'1 (5.01m x 4.30m) narrowing to 8'0 x 8'4 (2.44m x 2.54m)
- Shower Room
- Family Room: 13'3 x 10'8 (4.04m x 3.25m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 14'5 x 8'0 (4.40m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 9'4 (4.12m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 8'0 (4.04m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 9'7 (3.13m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'4 x 8'0 (4.37m x 2.44m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63012601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.