3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld London Road, Hastings
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Generous Rear Garden
- Enjoying Sea Views
Fox & Sons present a SEMI Detached home benefiting from a lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property includes gas central heating, front garden and a generous rear garden enjoying sea views.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this Semi Detached home situated in a favoured residential area within close proximity to Hastings Old Town, and easy access of Hastings town centre with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Accommodation offers a lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating, front garden and a generous rear garden enjoying sea views.
Internal viewing is recommended.
Private front door into
With exposed floorboards, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and under stairs storage cupboard. Single glazed window to the side aspect and stairs rising to the First Floor Landing, door into
Lounge 14' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 3.58m max )
Exposed floorboards, feature fireplace with brick surround, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.68m max x 3.56m max )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and level storage units, inset one ½ bowl sink and drainer, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and chimney style cooker hood over. Radiator and double glazed windows to the rear aspect with further double glazed French style doors providing access to the rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 11" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.41m max x 1.80m max )
Plumbing and space for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Single glazed door providing side access.
From Entrance Hall, stairs rise to the First Floor Landing having access hatch to loft, double glazed window to the side aspect and a storage cupboard. Into
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Built in wardrobe, exposed floorboards, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 3.58m max )
Built in wardrobes, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.80m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Partly tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail and a frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with planted borders.
To the rear of the property is a level rear garden having a courtyard seating area and path leading to an area being predominantly laid to lawn. Having shed, direct sea views and backing on to allotments..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63012829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.